Make the Most of Your Property with Natural Stone Landscaping & Custom Stone Work
Toronto, did you know natural stone can be used in an almost endless variety of ways? It can be used to introduce design elements that otherwise wouldn’t be possible. How would your property look with…?
- A natural looking water feature, large or small, focal point or accent.
- Elegant and functional retaining walls.
- Rugged and stunning outdoor entertaining spaces, like kitchen islands, bars and patios.
- Dramatic stone fire pits with seating and space for drinks.
- Inviting natural walkways winding through your property.
- Stunning exterior staircases and gazebo step ups.
Put Our Experts to Work for You
Working with natural stone is much more difficult than designing and building with uniform manufactured stone products.
A skilled landscaper knows which natural pieces will look best together, giving you the unique look you’re looking for without sacrificing usability.
The Options are Endless
There’s no limits to what can be done with landscaping stone work. In Toronto, natural stone landscaping should not be reserved for the most high end estate landscaping projects.
An increasing number of Lawrence Park, Rosedale, Forest Hill, North Toronto, Bridle Path and Hoggs Hollow homeowners are utilizing their whole properties in new and exciting ways. Water features are no longer backyard exclusive. Wide retaining walls aren’t only seen on large, extravagant properties.
With reasonable prices on materials and expert advice from the professionals at Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care, the unique property and landscaping stone work Toronto homeowners like you dream of doesn’t have to be a dream any longer.
Give us a call and we’ll help realize your vision, including beautiful natural stone landscaping.