Fall is the best time to start thinking about your lawn health, coincidentally, it’s also the best time to rejuvenate your lawn and prepare your estate landscaping for winter.
Some questions we get asked often at Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care is:
- What lawn care and garden care services do you provide?
- Which services do you recommend for my estate?
- What are the differences between the services you provide?
In short, it all depends on the current state of your lawn and gardens and what you want for your estate.
All the answers (and more) can be found in our 2017 Garden Service Guide.
What You Will Find Inside
When you download your 2017 Garden Service Guide, you will learn everything you need to know about working with us, including:
- 2017 Service Management Calendar
- In-depth information on our trio of turf services
- Details on our seasonal maintenance
- How stonework landscaping can improve your landscape
- And so much more!
Fall-Specific Garden Services
In addition to our yearly lawn and garden maintenance, in our 2017 Garden Service Guide you will find everything you need to know for fall landscaping maintenance, including:
- Weekly leaves cleanup
- Winterizing your gardens to protect and preserve winter-sensitive plants
- Curbside composting services to remove leaves and other debris from your property, leaving it neat, presentable, and accessible
- Seasonal urns and displays
Take A Peak Inside
Here is just a snapshot of what is waiting for you inside your FREE 2017 Garden Service Guide.
To see everything, just visit our special download page to instantly get your FREE copy.
Your Free Guide Is Waiting For You
A wealth of (free) knowledge is at your fingertips.
If you are looking for landscaping services in and around the Toronto area, this guide was designed especially for you.
Want to Learn More About Our Award-Winning Services?
Do you have questions about any of our services? Do you want to learn more about the team behind Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care?
Contact us with all of your questions, and a member of our team will be happy to assist.