COVID-19 – Our Plan and Safety Policies
LPCGC is committed to controlling the spread of COVID-19 within our workplace and community by following government legislation as well as Landscape Ontario guidelines. At this point we are not working on our client’s properties and our offices are closed. Where possible staff are working remotely and are available to you for consultation. Our company philosophy is that we are all in this together and safety is our top priority. Once we get the green light, we are ready and looking forward to taking care of you.
We know how important your homes and gardens are to you at the best of times and we recognize that your properties will be even more important during the days ahead. We are committed to continually providing our best service to ensure that any time you spend at home is enjoyable for you and your family.
Here are the steps we are taking to keep you and our staff safe.
- Social distancing will always be maintained between employees, clients, and the general public.
- Points of contact will be reduced, and care taken to sanitize anything we need to touch, such as your gates, water taps, etc.
- We will not be shaking hands, ringing doorbells, petting dogs or cats, or touching anything we do not need to in the performance of our tasks.
- Virtual tools will be used for communication with clients whenever possible or meetings will be held at a safe distance outside on properties with proper safety equipment and protocols.
- Any employee who does not feel well or has had any kind of high-risk contact will be required to stay home.
- Employees will not be switched from crew to crew.
- Employee start and end times for loading and unloading trucks will be staggered to maintain social distancing.
- Tools will not be shared and will be sanitized regularly
- Crews will be using all necessary protective items, such as masks, gloves, hand sanitizers and portable hand washing stations.
- Employees will use protective equipment in trucks and plexiglass barriers will be installed in some of our vehicles.
- All employees will be trained in safe work practices, appropriate housekeeping protocols and will be able to answer questions about our protocols.
- Emotional and practical support will be available for our employees to help them maintain the health and well-being of themselves and their families.
- We will be receptive to any concerns that arise and make reasonable accommodations to maintain the safety, trust, and comfort of our clients.
Thank you for your continued support and patience
-The Lawrence Park Garden Care Team