Lawn Care For Properties Big Or Small
Lawn care takes serious time and effort, but can have a noticeable impact on your curb appeal, especially for homeowners in Lawrence Park, Rosedale, Forest Hill, North Toronto, Bridle Path and Hoggs Hollow.
A great lawn looks natural, thick and free of invasive weeds and patches of soil or discolouration. But most home owners will tell you, getting that natural looking lawn isn’t easy. Let us use our time and energy on your lawn so you have more time for yourself, your friends and your family.
Here’s What We Can Do For You
- Grass cutting and edge trimming are necessary for every homeowner with a lawn. We offer this service from May until late October. Our lawn cutting staff will keep an eye on the condition of your lawn each week, reporting back on any issues like overwatering or encroaching weeds that need to be addressed to keep your lawn looking its best.
- We believe in using products that are safe for children and pets. For years we’ve been using organic products and getting amazing results. Our fertilizers will help your grass grow thick and form a natural barrier to weed growth.
- We also can aerate your lawn twice a year to allow air, water and nutrients to penetrate deeper.
- Our proven slit seeding process ensures a thick and healthy lawn. We loosen the soil just below the surface and insert grass seed beneath your existing lawn. By doing this twice annually your lawn is even better prepared to choke out weeds completely.
- We offer fall and spring services for your lawn. This includes everything from leaf removal to dealing with snow mould through dethatching.