Toronto’s Established Lawn Care Experts
Our lawn and garden care division offers services tailored specifically to your lawn as well as several to address unique garden needs.
- Save time & achieve a manicured look with grass cutting and edge trimming
- Balance and enrich your lawn through organic fertilization, aeration and slit seeding
- Choose hedge trimming and selective pruning & tailor your hedges to appear natural or groomed (or something in between)
- Prepare your greenery for the coming season with spring & fall garden clean-ups
- Optimize the health of your garden and plants with the right kind of care
No Two Properties Are the Same- Get Your Personalized Garden Care Plan Now
No two Lawrence Park, Rosedale, Forest Hill, North Toronto, Bridle Path and Hoggs Hollow gardens are the same, and our goal is to help you realize your garden’s full potential by helping it become healthier and more beautiful each year.
Factors like drainage and groundwater, previous landscaping or construction, soil quality and the presence of large trees all have an impact on the details of the job, so you need a company that you can trust to meet your precise needs.
Contact us today for your complete lawn & garden care service and our expert team will help you get exactly what you want.
Toronto’s Lawn Maintenance and Service
Lawn care in Toronto takes serious time and effort, but can have a noticeable impact on your curb appeal, especially for homeowners in Lawrence Park, Rosedale, Forest Hill, North Toronto, Bridle Path and Hoggs Hollow.
A great lawn looks natural, thick and free of invasive weeds and patches of soil or discolouration. But most home owners will tell you, getting that natural looking lawn isn’t easy. Let us use our time and energy on your lawn care maintenance so you have more time for yourself, your friends and your family.
Here’s What We Can Do for You
- Grass cutting and edge trimming are necessary for every homeowner with a lawn. We offer this service from May until late October. Our lawn cutting staff will keep an eye on the condition of your lawn each week, reporting back on any issues like overwatering or encroaching weeds that need to be addressed to keep your lawn looking its best.
- We believe in using products that are safe for children and pets. For years we’ve been using organic products and getting amazing results. Our fertilizers will help your grass grow thick and form a natural barrier to weed growth.
- We also can aerate your lawn twice a year to allow air, water and nutrients to penetrate deeper.
- Our proven slit seeding process ensures a thick and healthy lawn. We loosen the soil just below the surface and insert grass seed beneath your existing lawn. By doing this twice annually your lawn is even better prepared to choke out weeds completely.
- We offer fall and spring lawn maintenance services for your estate. This includes everything from leaf removal to dealing with snow mould through dethatching.