Of course, you want the outside of your home to look its best. Landscape design experts can make that happen for you.
Landscape design and construction can be intimidating and time-consuming.
Landscape designers have specialized skills and training
- Landscape designers know how to use natural elements – such as trees, shrubs, perennials, vegetables, water, and natural stone – to create a functional and welcoming outdoor space.
- Landscapers are skilled at maintaining those designs through practices such as garden care, pruning, lawn care, and more.
Plus they look at your property with a fresh set of eyes and can provide objective and creative solutions you may not have considered.
Landscape designers have the know-how to look for existing features that could potentially become issues, such as:
- Elevations and grades which could lead to drainage issues
- Dealing with rocky or rock-filled terrain
- Installing new or working around pre-existing sprinkler systems
Our award-winning landscape designers have connections to other professionals in related
industries, such as carpentry, garden nurseries or landscape suppliers.
They’ll be able to bring aboard any extra help or skills needed to make sure your project is done on time and on budget.
Going through a large landscaping project (such as creating green roofs and more) can be daunting if you have never been through one before.
Fortunately, professional landscape designers have a great deal of experience with projects of this kind.
They’ll handle your project from start-to-finish, giving you a remarkable before and after transformation of your landscaping.
You can rest easy knowing that your project is in capable and caring hands.
Get our landscape designers working for you
You demand first-rate, professional landscaping services for your home.
That’s what you’ll get from Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care.
Our philosophy is to fully understand your wishes and then do everything we can to make them happen for you.
The first step to getting the outdoor living space you want is to have a landscape designer come to you for an on-site consultation.
We will visit your home, look over your property, discuss your needs and answer any questions you have about our services. “We do more and it shows”!