This summer, you will be hosting the big summer party at your estate.
- Plant care for every corner of your estate (after all, you can expect your guests to walk and explore, and you want it to be perfect no matter where they go).
- Golf course style grass cutting (altering the cutting direction weekly) to prevent your grass from wearing thin leading up to your event.
- Designing and installing features such as seasonal plantings and stonework to create an atmosphere your guests will enjoy (and you will too, long after the party concludes).
As you plan your summer party and get ready to send out invitations, take a look at this infographic with some professional tips to throw the perfect party, rain or shine.
Other ways Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care can help with your summer party
You want to put your best foot forward so that you provide your guests with a beautiful, relaxing, and enjoyable setting for your summer estate party.
The experts at Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care can make that happen for you in a variety of ways:
- Lawn care to keep your grass neatly trimmed, thick, and healthy before, during, and especially after your party.
- Front yard landscaping creates an impressively warm welcome for all your guests.
- Seasonal urns which add a subtle splash of summer colour throughout your estate.
- Natural stone landscaping to create brand new – or enhance your current – outdoor entertaining spaces such as kitchens, islands, and patios.
Contact us now
If you have a date in mind for your summer party, there is no better time than right now to have us prepare your estate for you.
Contact us now with your questions or comments. A member of our team will get back to you quickly to personally discuss your needs.
You can also download a free copy of our Garden Service Guide for a full list of services available to you.